Am I eligible for a New Zealand Work to Residence Visa?
The requirements for the New Zealand Work to Residence Permit are as follows:
To be eligible for a New Zealand Work to Residence Visa your job offer must also meet the following requirements:
- You must meet the health and good character requirements of New Zealand Immigration.
- You must be under 53 years old when you apply for this New Zealand Work Visa. This is because you must be under 56 to qualify for residence after 2 years.
- You must have a job offer in line with your skills and experience. See below for job offer requirements.
- You must be suitably qualified through either training or experience to do the job. You will need to provide proof of your formal qualification(s) or relevant industry experience. Migration.ie can assist you in completing your New Zealand Skills Assessment.
- If your occupation requires registration in New Zealand you must be either fully or provisionally registered.
- It must be in an occupation on the New Zealand Long Term Skills Shortage List (LTSSL). Visa First can assess your NZ employer's eligibility to sponsor you.
- It must be for full-time work (at least 30 hours per week).
- It must be for at least two years.
- It must be for a minimum salary of NZ$50,000.
If you are eligible for this New Zealand Work Visa you will need to show you meet the health requirements and this will involve X-rays. Contact us at email@example.com
for more information. Important Information
When applying for your New Zealand Work to Residence Visa you must inform us if:
- You or any of your dependant family members have a criminal record.
- You or any of your dependant family members have any health issues.
- You or any of your dependant family members have breached the conditions of a previous visa to New Zealand.
Call now to book your NZ Visa today:
UK: +44 207 659 9180
Ireland: +353 1 878 3329
Australia: 1 800 829 230 Or click here to fill out the online NZ Visa registration form