Am I eligible for an NZ Long Term Business Visa?
To be eligible for this business visa for New Zealand you will need to:
- Satisfy the New Zealand Immigration Service (NZIS) that you are genuinely interested in establishing a business in New Zealand;
- Have a satisfactory business plan (see below);
- Have business experience and market knowledge relevant to your business plan;
- Have detailed financial information about the business set up and maintenance;
- Have not been involved in business bankruptcy or failure/fraud within the previous 5 years;
- Have already obtained professional/occupational registration in New Zealand if it is required for operating your proposed business;
- Meet the NZIS health, character and English language requirements;
- Have the necessary investment capital for the business and sufficient funds to support any spouse/partner or dependent children included in your application.
Your business plan must include:
Apply for your New Zealand Business Visa today.
- Details of the type, validity and financial viability of your proposed business venture;
- Evidence of sufficient funds for yourself and the proposed business;
- Realistic financial forecasts for the business;
- Evidence of your relevant business experience and knowledge;
- Your business record - which shows you have not been involved in business failure, fraud or bankruptcy in the last 5 years;
- Details of the planned marketing, product distribution, ownership structure and timelines for the business.