Am I eligible for an Australia Regional Sponsored Migration Visa?
To be eligible for the Australia Regional Sponsored Migration scheme you will need to meet the following requirements:
All visa applicants aged 18 years or over,
- You must have been offered a position for a fixed term of at least 2 years (supported by evidence of a contract or letter of appointment signed by both the employer and the employee)
- You must have the relevant qualifications for the nominated position, which are equivalent to at least an Australian diploma level;
- You must meet any mandatory licensing, registration or professional membership requirements;
- You must be under 50 years old;
- You must have proficient English language ability;
- You and all family unit members must meet the mandatory health and character requirements of Australian Immigration.
are required to sign an Australian Values Statement. The statement is included in the visa application form. Before signing the statement, applicants for this Oz visa are required to have read, or had explained to them, material made available by the government on life in Australia which is contained in the Life in Australia book.Applicants who are already in Australia
may have a restriction on their current visa that prevents them from making an application for another Australian work visa. Employers:
To be eligible to sponsor an employee under the Australia Regional Sponsored Migration scheme your business and the position available will need to meet the following requirements:
- The business must be actively and lawfully operating in regional Australia (all areas of Australia except for, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Newcastle, Sydney, Wollongong or Melbourne);
- There must be a need for a paid employee;
- The position must be a genuine full time position and available for at least 2 years;
- The position requires a person with qualifications equivalent to at least Australian diploma level (unless exceptional circumstances apply);
- The position cannot be filled from the local labour market.
a Trade Certificate with full apprenticeship is accepted as equivalent to, or higher than, a diploma qualification.
Apply for an Australian Skilled Visa today
Simply phone our Australian Visa department and book your visa now by phone
. Our team will send you the necessary forms and process your visa immediately.
Alternatively, click here
to have information sent to you by email.