Am I eligible for Australian Skilled Regional Sponsorship (Provisional)?
To be eligible for the Australia Skilled Regional Sponsored Visa (Provisional)
you must be in Australia and you must be one of the following:
- an overseas student or former overseas student;
- a holder of a Skilled Graduate Visa or a Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa;
- a holder of a Trade Skills Training Visa;
- a holder of a Working Holiday Maker Visa;
- a holder of an Occupational Trainee Visa.
This Australian Skilled Sponsorship Visa is also available for existing holders of a provisional skilled visa who have abided by the conditions of their visa and who need further time to meet the residence and/or employment criteria to apply for a permanent Australian visa. You must also meet the following criteria:
- be under 45 years of age
- have good English language skills
- have the skills and qualifications that meet the Australian standard for an occupation on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) and your nominated occupation is classified as either a 60 point occupation or a 50 point occupation.
The SOL is a list of skilled occupations
that are in need in Australia. Each occupation listed on the SOL is allocated a points value for use in the visa assessment process.
This visa requires you to be sponsored by an eligible relative
living in Australia or nominated by a participating State or Territory government. The sponsor must be at least 18 years old and usually resident in Australia as an Australian citizen, permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen.Click here
to receive more information on the Australia Skilled Regional Sponsored (provisional)